High School Leadership Training Program (LIT)
- Do you enjoy working with elementary aged children or want a career with kids?
- Do you have lots of energy?
- Do you enjoy canoeing or have a desire to learn?
- Do you think you many want to be a Camp Counselor one day?
- If the above apply the LIT program may be a good fit for you this summer!!
Leadership & Naturalist Training Program
Camp Kingfisher’s LIT program provides a unique opportunity for young people entering grades 10, 11 and 12. This experience is a great addition to college and job applications.
A fee ($200) per session covers professional leadership and naturalist training, regular supervision, evaluations, a Camp Kingfisher t-shirt and Personal Flotation Device.
2017 LIT Sessions, Dates & Hours
- Session 1: June 5th – June 30th
- Session 2: July 3rd – July 28th
- Additional weeks include:
- May 29th – June 2nd
- July 31st – August 4th
- Monday: 8:30 am – 4pm
- Tuesday – Friday: 8:45 am – 4pm
Camp is open from 8:00am – 6:15pm and participants are welcome during these hours.
Once you are accepted into the program, there will be mandatory training at the Chattahoochee Nature Center, Friday, May 26th time TBD.
If you are interested in becoming a Camp Kingfisher LIT, download the application here.
*Returning from last summer? Contact Wes Hatch at 770-992-2055 x222 to obtain a returning application. *