Prepackaged curriculum and activities you can rent from the CNC to use in your classroom for up to three weeks.
- PreK-K: The Skunk Trunk – La Moleta de Mofeta
BILINGUAL! This is a Spanish-English program about exploring the five senses.
- K-5th: Bat’s Incredible – The Endangered Grey Bat
All about bats! Covering concepts from ecosystems and habitats to endangered species and animal classification.
- 2nd-6th: Our Shared Forests
In partnership with the State Botanical Gardens of Georgia this trunk covers Neotropical bird migration, habitat conservation, and Ecuadorian culture. Great for your PTA Science Nights. All curriculum and activities are correlated with the GPS! Check out the Our Shared Forests website for additional curriculum and fundraising opportunities. Click here to Check out the Our Shared Forests website for additional curriculum and fundraising opportunities.
Traveling Trunks Pricing:
- $100 fully refundable deposit
- $100 rental fee
- $150 optional staff fee: Our Shared Forest Science Night with two CNC Naturalists
- $150 optional animal encounter: Live Broad-Winged Hawk visit for the duration of your Our Shared Forests Science Night (up to 2 hours)
Click here to view the Traveling Trunk GPS Correlations
Contact the outreach coordinator to reserve your trunks!
770-992-2055 x246 or email@example.com