American Heritage Girls
CNC offers programs for American Heritage Girls! This new program is still in development based on feedback from you – help us get it off the ground! Take part in one of our 1½ hour programs where girls can earn Badges. Each program will involve the girls in hands-on activities in the outdoors and will include a visit with one of our non-releasable animals!
Planning Your Program
Monday- Friday from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Saturday: from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:30 – 2:00 PM, 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30 PM and 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- $120 per program which includes 12 participants.
- Additional participants are $10.00 each, up to 15 participants, and are paid for on the day of the program. This includes any siblings ages 4 and up that participate.
- We require at least 1 supervising adult per 5 children (admitted free.)
- $20 DISCOUNT: Monday – Friday in our 3:30 – 5:00pm slot. Please note – you will not be able to access the Discovery Center or Grounds before or after your program due to start time.
- Exceeding the Maximum Number of Participants:
- In order to provide the highest quality experience for your girls, we limit the number of scouts and adults for the program. Additional participants over the maximum of 15 will be charged at $15 per person.
Cancellations must be received in writing (fax or e-mail) two weeks prior to the scheduled program date in order to receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee. We are unable to make refunds for cancellations/changes (including date changes) made less than two weeks in advance. You will receive confirmation when we receive your cancellation. If you do not receive confirmation within one business day, we have not received your cancellation. Refunds will be paid by check, please allow 4 – 6 weeks.
More questions? Email Scheduling or call 770-992-2055 ext. 237.