Saturday, December 1, 2012
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Our gift to the community – FREE admission to CNC for the Market!
Back to Nature Holiday Market – Chattahoochee Nature Center
Buy local this Holiday Season! Find unique gifts while staying away from the crowds of the mall. Come browse local vendors selling a variety of items for the perfect holiday present!
- Holiday Marketplace with vendors selling local, handmade products! Check out what vendors will be on hand so you can start your shopping list!
- Visit the Nature Store at CNC to find a large selection of unique eco-friendly gifts, fun nature toys and games, nature related books perfect for you and your favorite nature lovers. You can also purchase gift memberships to CNC for your friends and family!
- Stop by Nature Made Holiday to find beautiful handmade wreaths and arrangements crafted for you by CNC Horticulture staff and volunteers! Spruce your home up for the holidays with delicate wildflower and festive evergreen decorations from the grounds of CNC (all proceeds benefit our horticulture program.) Plus purchase from our limited edition terrariums – only 23 will be sold!
- Visit with some of CNC’s non-releasable wildlife up-close throughout the day
- Keep checking back for more exciting events planned for the day!
- Want to help promote the event? Spread the word by sharing our flyer!
Make your Back-to-Nature Holiday Market Experience GREAT!
- Please note that there is not an ATM on site. Many vendors can only take cash or check.
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the CNC grounds.
- PLEASE CARPOOL! Parking is available in the CNC parking lot. Space is limited so please help us and the earth by carpooling!
Market Vendor spaces are all full; however, if you would like to be added to the wait list please send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Add to Vendor List” in the subject line. We welcome entrepreneurs who have produced hand-made gifts and/or natural products to sell as ‘gifts’ during the holiday season. Our visitors are environmentally minded and they are looking for alternatives to the ‘mall’ experience.
Questions? If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 770-992-2055 ext. 236.