Caring For My Environment
Did you know that Atlanta’s drinking water comes from the Chattahoochee River? Learn ways to protect one of our most precious natural resource – water – in a program all about eco-systems and conservation.
Nature & Wildlife
Can you really eat the bark of a pine tree? Find out the answer to this question and many more as you study the plants and animals of the Piedmont region of Georgia.
All CNC programs strictly adhere to the badge guidelines as outlined in the official AHG badge requirements.
Planning Your Program
Monday- Friday from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Saturday: from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:30 – 2:00 PM, 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30 PM and 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- $100 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults.
- Additional scouts are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 15) and are paid for on the day of the program. This includes any siblings ages 4 and up that participate.
- Additional adults are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 6) and are paid for on the day of program. We require at least 1 supervising adult per 5 children (admitted free.)
- 20% DISCOUNT: Book your program Monday – Friday in our 3:30 – 5:00pm slot and pay $80 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults. Additional scouts and adults are $8 and are paid for on the day of the program. Please note – you will not be able to access the Discovery Center or Grounds before or after your program due to start time.
- Exceeding the Maximum Number of Scouts and Adults:
- In order to provide the highest quality experience for your scouts, we limit the number of scouts and adults for the program. Additional scouts and adults over the maximum of 15 will be charged at $15 per person. Additional adults over the maximum of 6 can also pay general admission of $10 and tour the grounds on their own while the Scouts are in the program. A map will be provided with admission.