Tiger Achievements and Electives
HELPING OUR ENVIRONMENT
Tiger Cubs will learn about three different ways to help keep our environment clean and healthy! Have fun and clean up with a treasure hunt. Discover easy ways to conserve water and electricity. Don’t forget about the 3 R’s – reduce, reuse and recycle! This program covers electives 33, 34, and 47
LET’S GO OUTDOORS
The perfect introduction to nature for your Tiger Cubs! Take a journey through the clouds and explore the forest on a naturalist-lead hike. Discover trees and trails and create leaf rubbings from native plants. This program covers 5D, 5F and 5G of Achievement 5.
ALL ABOUT ANIMALS
Learn all about CNC’s animals! Uncover secrets about Georgia’s native wildlife through a naturalist-led walk through the Nature Center’s aviaries. Learn why the animals live here and how you can help them improve their habitat. This program covers electives 31 and 32.
All CNC programs strictly adhere to the badge guidelines as outlined in the official BSA badge requirements.
- SPECIAL TIGER CUB NOTE: In accordance with Cub Scout guidelines – tiger cub programs can have one adult per child up to a maximum of 10 scouts and 10 adults.
Planning Your Program
Monday- Friday from 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Saturday: from 10:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:30 – 2:00 PM, 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30 PM and 3:30 – 5:00 PM
- $100 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults.
- Additional scouts are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 15) and are paid for on the day of the program. This includes any siblings ages 4 and up that participate.
- Additional adults are $10.00 each (with a MAXIMUM OF 6) and are paid for on the day of program. We require at least 1 supervising adult per 5 children (admitted free.)
- 20% DISCOUNT: Book your program Monday – Friday in our 3:30 – 5:00pm slot and pay $80 per program which includes 10 scouts and 2 adults. Additional scouts and adults are $8 and are paid for on the day of the program. Please note – you will not be able to access the Discovery Center or Grounds before or after your program due to start time.
- Exceeding the Maximum Number of Scouts and Adults:
- In order to provide the highest quality experience for your scouts, we limit the number of scouts and adults for the program. Additional scouts and adults over the maximum of 15 will be charged at $15 per person. Additional adults over the maximum of 6 can also pay general admission of $10 and tour the grounds on their own while the Scouts are in the program. A map will be provided with admission.