A unique Halloween adventure, that will take your child on a well-lit hike through the forest to meet woodland creatures and hear about how they live.
It’s the perfect non-scary alternative to traditional Halloween events
and a VERY important fundraiser for CNC in it’s 32nd year!
Experience the mystery of a guided night hike! Each group of 20 – 25 people will have a guide lead them on a lighted trail. Meet costumed characters including everyone’s favorites, the Box Turtle and Dragonfly during your ~45-minute hike.
Drum, dance and play along to world music!
Crafts & Face Painting
Purchase a s’more kit for a tasty treat!
- Admission is $10/person (children 2 and under are free.) Save $1 off each ticket the first weekend (October 20 and 21); Includes all activities throughout the evening (food is an additional cost.)
- CNC Members may purchase tickets in advance beginning on October 1st at the Visitor Services Desk in the Discovery Center. CNC is open Monday – Saturday from 10am—5pm and Sunday from Noon – 5pm
- Ticket Sales begin at 6:30pm each night and end at 8:30pm for the General Public (advance tickets are not available)
Last Minutes Details!
- Hikes begin at 7pm and run continuously. You will receive a hike number with your ticket purchase.
- Activities begin at 7pm and run until 9:45pm.
- Please Carpool! There is limited parking in the CNC parking lot.
- Please note that there is not an ATM on site. Cash is needed for coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, popcorn, and s’mores!
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the CNC grounds.
- Author Rosalind Bunn will be reading from her book The Monsters Three on Friday, Oct. 21 and 27
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 770-992-2055 ext. 236.