Hours, Admission, Directions & Policies
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday: Noon – 5 pm
- Closed New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- To see if CNC is closed due to inclement weather, please check our Facebook page or call us at 770-992-2055 x238
- $10 Adults
- $7 Seniors (Ages 65+) & Students (Ages 13 -18)
- $6 Children (Ages 3 -12)
- Children 2 & under are free
Know Before You Go
- Last tickets are sold at 4:30pm. CNC’s buildings and grounds close at 5pm including the River Boardwalk. If you arrive after 4:30pm, you are welcome to browse the upper level of the Discovery Center but please come another day to experience our Exhibit Halls, Wildlife Walk and Grounds.
- Plan to spend at least 2 hours. If you plan to picnic or take in a program, give yourself even more time!
- CNC is open rain or shine. Sorry, no rain checks.
- CNC is a smoke-free facility. No smoking is permitted on the property.
- Parking at CNC is free for visitors!
- Pets (except service animals with proper ID) are not allowed at CNC. They are upsetting to our non-releasable wildlife. If you are looking for a great hike with your pet, check out the nearby Chattahoochee National Recreation Area or The Roswell Riverwalk.
- No outside alcohol permitted. Select events at CNC have alcohol available for purchase.
- Bring a Picnic! We have several outdoor, uncovered picnic areas that are available on a first come-first serve basis. A nearby covered picnic area is available with advanced reservation through our Rentals Department.
- Balloons are not allowed at CNC. You are welcomed to celebrate at CNC, but please leave your balloons at home.
- We love bikes, but not on our walkways and trails. We encourage you to ride your bike to visit CNC! But please leave your bikes, tricycles, scooters and other wheeled transportation devices locked in our bike rack or secured in your car.
- CNC is not responsible for incorrect information published on other web sites, newspapers, etc.
View Larger Map