Cowie Weiss Theater

This State-of-the-art theater is an excellent place for an intimate business, club, association meeting, or a small cultural event.

 

Capacity: 65 people

 

Rental area includes:

>> 65 theater seats with flip-up writing desk

>> High-definition screens for lectures or mixed media presentations

>> Access to restrooms

>> Access to hospitality area adjacent to room for evening rentals

This State-of-the-art theater is an excellent place for an intimate business, club, association meeting, or a small cultural event.

 

Capacity: 65 people

 

Rental area includes:

>> 65 theater seats with flip-up writing desk

>> High-definition screens for lectures or mixed media presentations

>> Access to restrooms

>> Access to hospitality area adjacent to room for evening rentals

Availability

>> Monday – Friday
>> 9AM – 11PM

 

Rates

>> Daytime Rate 9AM – 6PM:
>> $400 theater only.

>> Evening Rate 6 – 11PM:
>> $500

 

To Add a Hospitality Component:

>> Daytime rental: Breakfast/lunch separate room is available for total rental fee of $500.

>> Evening rental: Cocktail reception on the Green Roof or Plaza Conference Room is available for total rental fee of $700.

 

>> Free parking for all guests is included <<

Availability

>> Monday – Friday
>> 9AM – 11PM

 

Rates

>> Daytime Rate 9AM – 6PM:
>> $400 theater only. 
Please call for short-term rates.

>> Evening Rate 6 – 11PM:
>> $500

 

To Add a Hospitality Component:

>> Daytime rental: Breakfast/lunch separate room is available for total rental fee of $500.

>> Evening rental: Cocktail reception on the Green Roof or Plaza Conference Room is available for total rental fee of $700.

 

>> Free parking for all guests is included <<

Interested in booking this venue? Please contact us for a list of additional program add on options