Enchanted Woodland Trail
December 13, 2021 - February 28, 2022
December 13, 2021 – February 28, 2022
Open Daily except for December 24-25 and January 1
As the chill air stirs and the trees lose their leaves, fairies and gnomes make their journey south and begin preparations to build their whimsical winter homes across the CNC’s property. Bundle up and head out to the trails with us this winter. Stay connected with the outdoors and slow down as you search for magical houses made from tiny natural objects.
- Hike woodland trails to find fairy houses and gnome homes
- Miniature abodes made of natural objects and tiny treasures line the trails
- Vote for your favorite home at our Family Fun Day, Enchanted Woodland Wonders, on 12/12
- Homes designed by volunteers, donors, and local artists
- Try making your own house from found natural objects along the trail
Included with general admission and free to CNC Members. Purchase admission tickets in advance to secure a date and time for your visit. Members may also make advanced reservations. Spots are timed and limited, however, we may be able to accommodate walk-ups based on daily visitation.
- December 13
- February 28, 2022
- Event Categories:
- Children and Family Events, Happenings, Included with General Admission
- Purchase Tickets