- This event has passed.
Flying into the Future
March 14 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Flying into the Future is where science and nature collide to bring you activities focused on STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. We are all about forward-thinking at this Family Fun Day! Come ready to learn about flying animals and test your tinkering skills with our STEM-themed partners and activities. EcoTinker Science Stations will kick off exploring recycling and consumer science.
- CNC Member Only Hours from 11AM-12PM
- Raptor program with Wings to Soar inside Kingfisher Hall (attendance numbers will be monitored and space for social distancing will be created)
- Drone presentation outside on the Green Roof
- STEM partner booths and educational programs
- Take home science crafts and activities
- Grand Opening EcoTinker Science Stations featuring Recycling and Consumer Science.
- And more
Purchase admission tickets in advance to secure a date and time for your visit. Members may also make advanced reservations. Spots are timed and limited, however we may be able to accommodate walk-ups based on daily visitation.
- March 14
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Children and Family Events, Family Fun Days, Included with General Admission
- Purchase Tickets