$12 General Public/$8 CNC Members
The Flying Colors Butterfly Festival delights everyone all weekend at the Chattahoochee Nature Center when the air fills with the beating wings of beautiful butterflies! Join us for this very important fundraising event for the Chattahoochee Nature Center!
Live Butterfly Releases
(Subject to Change; may not occur in rain)
Saturday: 11am and 1:30pm
Sunday: 1:30 and 3:30pm
Walk-through exhibit with hundreds of butterflies
Host and Nectar Plants for Butterflies available for purchase
- Crafts with Lakeshore Learning East Cobb
- Face Painting
- Fairy Houses and Sidewalk Art
- Food Trucks
- Live Music from Caribbean Steel and Cadyn Lexa
- Uncover your hidden photo skills with tips of the trade from Georgia Nature Photographers Association in the Butterfly Garden
- Get inspired by butterflies and see artwork in creation with Roswell Fine Arts Alliance
- Move like butterflies with Roswell Yoga Life
- Explore booths from the KIND Snacks, Metro Atlanta Beekeepers Association, Kites in Flight, Sandie’s Label, and more.
- Live Animal Encounters
- Kids Costume Parade at the end of the festival each day – wear your best wings or antenna
Last Minute Details
- Please Carpool! There is limited parking in the CNC parking lot. There will also be free shuttle bus service available from St. Francis School near the corner of Willeo/Azalea and Highway 120.
- Please note that there is not an ATM on site. Cash may be needed for some vendors including food
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the CNC grounds.
Vendor and Exhibitor spaces have been filled.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-992-2055 ext. 236.