Tricks for Making a Member Reservation and Visitation
December 22, 2020
All of us at the CNC want to thank you for helping keep our admissions process safe by making a reservation prior to your visit. We appreciate your patience as we have worked to learn the reservation system, and your feedback has helped us to make improvements over time. If you have any questions or thoughts, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Day-of Reservations: There is no minimum required lead time to make a reservation. You may book at any time prior to your visit, whether it’s minutes or days!
- Frequent Visits? Sign Up Genius offers a free app. Our Member Reservation Form can be accessed by using the ‘Find a Sign Up’ feature and entering our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are making frequent reservations to visit, you may also consider creating a free Sign Up Genius account. You have the ability to stay logged in (eliminating the need to enter your username and password each time), and will be able to see past sign ups on your home page for easy access.
- Popular Programs: While CNC is still implementing admission capacities for daily visits and other programs, please reach out to us if you are having difficulty finding a preferred date and time for a sign up. Safety is our priority, however we may be able to work with you to help accommodate your group in some instances.
- We are here to help! Our Visitor Services staff are happy to assist you with making, editing, or cancelling a reservation. They can also help troubleshoot any sign up questions for new or returning users. You can reach them at 770-992-2055 x 238, or CNC.email@example.com.
DISCOVERY CENTER LOWER LEVEL
The lower level of the Discover Center, including the Watershed Gallery and Nature Exchange, is open daily!
- As an indoor space, masks are required in the Watershed Gallery
- The lower level may be closed Mon-Sat from 12:30 – 1:00PM for sanitizing.
- For a full list of our new policies and procedures and additional information, please visit our website.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Your feedback is important as we explore how to adapt to the needs of our members and visitors. Please take this two minute survey to help CNC grow!